Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Homework

I picked up N2 from school the other day, it must have been February 1st, and had a pile of projects from both of them.  Each month their teacher does projects that she hangs around the room.  Well Natalie had missed school the first week of January so she didn't have a project that Noah did and she flipped out!  Luckily her teacher is very kind and gave each one of them the stickers and papers needed and told them that she was giving them homework.  They were so excited to get homework!  We actually didn't even do it that evening (how bad of a parent am I to not make my children do their homework!) but the following day they asked me if they could do their homework instead of going out to play!  I sure hope this continues their whole life!  Now they talk about homework all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment